Air lines, regulators, HPLs, IGLs, AGLs and AGL90's as well as Custom HPA Builds and Player Kits are built to order. We can not guarantee same day shipment on these items at this time.
This air rig is our rendition of the Ninja Paintball LPR (V2) Air Rig. This system incorporates the Ninja LPR regulator which has all the bells and whistles!
Key features of the LPR Air Rig include:
- SUPER Low Pro regulator: Has an ultra small profile and built in UFA for one of the most compact regulators on the market.
- Integrated tournament lock: By inserting a wire tie into the holes in the adjuster cap and around the hex nipple it blocks the velocity adjusting screw.
- Pressure Release Valve: As an added safety measure this regulator is fitted with a high flow pressure relief valve. The relief valve helps protect your Fusion Engine from an over pressure in the event of either a regulator malfunction or an accidental operator over-adjustment of the regulator.
- Easy PSI Adjustment: Allen Key PSI Adjustment
- Designed specifically for Airsoft applications
- Works with High Pressure (HPA) or Super Low Pressure (SLP) compressed air tanks.
- Comes with everything you need to attach your HPA Engine to your choice of HPA/SLP tank.
- Includes extra O-Rings!
Our air rigs are equipped with our state of the art Amped Line, which is a large bore line for your HPA Unit that is both flexible and durable. It is enclosed in a nylon sheathing that will not affect it's flexibility but will help protect it from damage. We offer the outer sheathing in multiple colors to suit your load out.
Each air rig is tested after being assembled. This air rig is designed to withstand some serious milsim game play.
We recommend TechT - Gun Sav (1oz) be used to lube your regulator.
Max pressure for this line is 200 PSI.
Disclaimer: The Ninja LPR V2 is designed to function in the 80-120 PSI range. You are able to utilize down to 60 PSI on a standard 800 PSI output tank. If you would like to utilize less than 60 PSI on the Ninja LPR V2 regulator, you will need to use a tank that has an output of 500 PSI or less. This means that SLP tanks and other tanks with adjusted output pressure will allow this regulator to work under 60 PSI. If you own a standard pressure Ninja tank, you can adjust it's output pressure by removing the two red shims (three blue shims if on a PRO Tank Head) from within the tank regulator head. Please see the following video for more information on how to safely modify your regulators shims.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.