Lion's Gear Solutions MACHOS FAST v2020 Sionyx Aurora Helmet Mount
The FAST implementation of the M.A.C.H.O.S. (Mission Adaptive Combat Helmet Optics System) (as a bridge or as a single arm) helps you mount the SiOnyx Aurora Cameras on dovetail helmet mounts. This v2020 Revision features are as follows:
Pupillary Distance Adjustability (60mm to ~70mm)
Large plastic thumb-screws allow fast pupillary-distance field adjustment while wearing gloves.
- Clock Wise = reduce PD
- Counter Clock Wise = increase PD
"Infinite" adjustment independent for each eye
- 30mm to 34.875mm (60mm to ~70mm) Pupillary Distance
Captive Thumb Screws which allow Collimation (New!)
- Rapidly add and remove the camera without worrying you will lose the screw.
- Easily collimate 1 or 2 SIONYX Aurora devices by pivoting them.
Eye piece alignment
- Aligns with the M.A.C.H.O.S. arms for PVS-14s or Mini-Rail
Fore & Aft adjustment with Multiple dovetail positions
- 3 different dovetail spots allowing fore & aft adjustments
CNC Machined dovetail interface shoe out of 6061 Aluminium
Light and Wobble free
- CNC Machined out of 6061 Aluminium components
- 125 gr (4.4 oz)
- Arms tensioners. Small thumb screws in the back of the center section will allow the tensioning and/or the locking of the arm.
- CNC Machined dovetail interface shoe out of 6061 Aluminium
- Multiple seating positions via the 3 included bases, that allow even more adjustment relatively to the eye
Compatible with SiOnyx Aurora cameras
- Sionyx Aurora SPORT Digital Night Vision Camera
- Sionyx Aurora BLACK Digital Night Vision Camera
- Sionyx Aurora Digital Night Vision Camera
- Sionyx Aurora PRO | Digital Night Vision Camera
Looking for additional attachments? You can utilize any of the M.A.C.H.O.S Arms to customize your FAST configuration. Simply remove the standard arms and replace it with either the pivoting Sionyx Arm, pivoting PVS-14 Arm, or pivoting Mini Rail Arm.