Airtech Studios - TDC Hopup Converter for ICS Rotary Hop-Up Chamber
- Modified Maxx Trolley with ER-M-nub for Stable Performance
- Elongated Trolley (6mm) for the ER-RHOP builds to fully distribute a Uniform Force on the ER-HOP patch
- Radiused Curved Edges on the new M-Nub to Sync with the Maxx Hop-up™s Window
- Fully Increase Accuracy and Consistency
"The TDC (Top Down Centre) Trolley Converter is designed for the ICS Hop-up chamber to function perfectly with the R-Hop setups. The longer patch would achieve an improvement in accuracy and consistency from shot to shot, typically for sniper DMR builds.
The idea spawned originally from the TDC trolleys found on Maxx Hop-up chambers to give achieve a perfect top-down force against the hop-up nubs. So rather than modifying the ICS chamber to work that way, we created this converter to be fitted inside the current chamber to function in the same way.
There are 4 parts that come with the converter package.
1. The main bracket: This fits inside the chamber and acts as a guide to move the trolley up and down. It is designed to restrict the movement of any other axial directions apart from the apart vertical axis. The front guides the trolley (2) while the metal walls of the ICS chamber guide the sides.
2. The trolley is fitted inside of the bracket and can only move up and down the vertical axis controlled by the bracket.
3. The M-nub ensures an evenly distributed force applied onto the bucking down to the RHOP patch. This in turn ensures the patch can maximize its appliance on the BB for the most stable and uniform spin for the much desired R-hop performance. This is stuck onto the trolley via a strong 3M sticker.
4. Lastly the modified arm is used to apply the desired force onto the trolley and then the R-HOP patch."
More About Airstech Studios and why we carry Airtech Studios:
Our team at Airtech Studios strive to develop unique innovations to push the boundaries of airsoft performance to its limits and beyond!
To view our full selection of Airtech Studios products click here!: Airtech Studios Products at Amped Airsoft