R Hop Barrel Build | Tier Expert
This barrel assembly offers increased performance over traditional and stock barrel builds with your choice of being pre-built or building it on your own! Adding a R Hop can increase range along with allowing the use of heavier BBs. Adding an aftermarket barrel with a tighter bore can increase consistency along with a possible FPS increase. The after market hop unit can increase consistency as well due to tighter tolerances.
This R Hop barrel build page allows you to select any barrel component you would like for your barrel build. For any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you build your barrel setup!
- This item is custom built, please allow for build times and demand.
- If installing into an HPA rifle, proper nozzle alignment is 100% critical for operation, accuracy, and range!
- Barrel assemblies require knowledge of your rifle setup and how to properly insert and/or install into your existing rifle. Please remember that every rifle is a different tolerance!
- We recommend heavier weight bbs with this barrel assembly. We encourage a minimum weight of .28g BBs.
- We have noticed increased performance with heavier weight BBs. A matter of fact, we recommend to use the heaviest you are comfortable with and that your rifle can support. Be adventurous and try heavier weights.
- We highly recommend Barrel o-rings in place of the stock hop unit springs. The springs do not provide the best backwards pressure and it's best to lock your barrel assembly down with o-rings. The number of o-rings needed will vary from rifle to rifle. You will want a slight pressure needed when inserting your upper receiver body pin on an M4 style rifle. Typically it takes between 2 and 5 o-rings depending on the build.
- When using this page, we expect that you know the combination you are attempting. We will build it to the specifications you choose and will not ask questions unless you ask them ahead of time. Please make sure that you are aware of the items you are selecting. We recommend doing research so that you choose items that will work well together.
- MAXX Harness is compatible with LED MAXX Tracer Hop Units and latest PolarStar FCU REV3 FCU (Blue colored).
- *'s represent items that are compatible with each other when it comes to barrels and R Hop patches. For example:
* = G&G Prometheus Barrels that go with G&G Prometheus Patches
** = Krytac Prometheus Barrels that go with Krytac Prometheus Patches