The Amped Universal Grip Line or UGL is the newest product from Amped Airsoft. It was originally created for Wolverine Inferno Gen2 and Reaper units that were made in 2018 or later, since their new design does not allow for the previous Inferno Gen 2 IGL to work. The recessed area of the Inferno GEN 2 doesn't allow for the IGL to attach fully.
Simply put, the UGL is a longer version of our Amped Grip Line which utilizes a slip fitting to attach to any 6mm macro line. The idea here is the same, however, the UGL is longer than the AGL, to allow it to run all the way into the gearbox shell as far as possible, before attaching to the 6mm macro line that powers the HPA engine. Once you seal the gearbox shell, it will sandwich the UGL fitting in place, allowing it to be a secure anchor point to hold it in place.
As you may have been able to tell, this means that the UGL is universal as most every HPA gearbox drop in unit on the market today utilizes 6mm macro line. This allows you to get as close to you can to having an IGL as possible and will work with most any unit that does not have an IGL option available.
The Amped UGL is constructed from a durable, widebore line and is available in over 25 different colors. Custom text is also available for only $1! As always, every piece is hand-made and tested right here in the good ol’ USA and carries our lifetime-limited warranty against manufacture defects.
- Carries a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
- Each line is quality control tested after being assembled.
- Available in many different colorways to make your lines unique to YOU!
- Durable nylon sheathing adds color to your line and protects it from damage without compromising its flexibility.
- Custom text available to add your name, call sign, or anything you want!
- Utilizes industry standard FOSTERS fittings.
- Polarstar Airsoft
- Protech Airsoft
- Redline Airsoft
- Wolverine Airsoft
- Other 6mm macro line based units
- To install this product properly, you must cut your existing macro line closer to your HPA Engine.
- Make sure to leave at least 1 inch of Macro line so that the UGL has enough clearance to properly grip the macro line.
- When getting ready to close your gearbox, make sure that the flat sides of the fitting are aligned in your gearbox so that it has a solid fit when you tighten your gearbox shell down. If you have it oriented with the points of the hex fitting out, your gearbox will not close correctly.
- NEVER pull on the UGL till it comes off, this will cause the UGL to cut your macro line and destroy your AGL fitting. Always remove the slip fitting properly by depressing the ring around the top of the fitting before removing it from your macro line.
- We suggest a 1/2 inch drill bit to enlarge the hole in the grip plate or remove the grip plate entirely for proper fitment of the UGL.
Warnings and Notices!
- The 6mm AGL is made for the Wolverine, PolarStar, Protech, Redline, and other HPA units that utilize a 6mm macro line.
- We reserve the right to refuse production of any hateful or derogatory custom text heat shrink. MUST BE IN ENGLISH CHARACTERS ONLY.
Max pressure for this line is 200 PSI.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.