The Amped Integrated Grip Line or IGL is Amped Airsoft’s original solution for replacing the weak and flimsy macro line that typically powers HPA conversion for airsoft replicas.
This specific IGL is designed with the JAG Scatter Gun, Toyko Marui, and other Tokyo Marui Clone compatible gas shotguns in mind. Please keep in mind that this is only compatible with the newer Scatter Guns and not the older generations.
The Amped IGL is constructed from a durable, wide bore line and is available in many different colors. Custom text is also available for only $1! As always, every piece is hand-made and tested right here in the good ol’ USA and carries our lifetime-limited warranty against manufacture defects.
- Carries a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
- Each line is quality control tested after being assembled.
- Available in many different colorways to make your lines unique to YOU!
- Durable nylon or metal sheathing adds color to your line and protects it from damage without compromising its flexibility.
- Custom text available to add your name, call sign, or anything you want!
- Utilizes industry standard FOSTERS fittings.
Warnings and Notices!
- This IGL does not work on the older GEN 1 Scatter guns! This is for the newer generations only.
- Lines may have a processing time of up to two business days as they are made to order. We appreciate your patience while ensuring you receive the best product possible.
- Depending on your shotgun configuration, you may need to modify your stock to accommodate the routing of the line so that you can attach it to your air regulator.
- Amped Airsoft Reserves the right to DENY any custom text (without refund) if deemed offensive, derogatory, or blatantly inappropriate.
- Custom text must be in English characters only.
- This IGL will not work on Scatter Guns that use an M4 Buffer Tube Adapter. If you would like to hook up HPA, you will simply need the following: Amped Custom HPA Adapter for Jag Scatter Gun
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.