Umarex Elite Force HK MG4 Machine Gun AEG | VFC
- Ultra high-quality, fully-licensed H&K MG4 machine gun replica
- Realistic H&K markings in the same places as they are on the real MG4
- Robust aluminum construction with polymer furniture
- Lightweight design lets you be as mobile as any standard rifleman!
- Feed tray cover-mounted 20mm RIS as well as handguard-mounted rails for mounting lights, lasers, optics, and other accessories
- Detachable box magazines carry up to a massive 4,000 rounds! Internal 900 round magazine (found underneath the feed tray cover) allows you to lay down fire, even when you don't have a spare box!
- Folding stock with shoulder support for maximum maneuverability
- Ambidextrous safety lever for right- or left-handed use
- Adjustable folding bipod allows you to set up supported firing positions
- Includes removable flip-up front and rear sights
- Rear battery compartment in stock can be accessed without tools
“The MG4 is a light machine gun for infantry manufactured by Heckler & Koch. Like the original, which is chambered in 5.56x45mm NATO, this electric airsoft version conveys a feeling of tremendous firepower.
With its robust, high-quality aluminum housing, the MG4 weighs in at about 4.2 kg but is not too heavy for long periods of use. More weight can come from the separate ammunition box (included) that extends the internal 900-round magazine by an additional 4,000. This is well worth it considering the original full auto only mode and the firing rate of about 1,000 rounds per minute. Power is supplied by LiPo batteries housed in the folding stock.
The MG4 comes with an adjustable hop-up for enhanced accuracy when the included flip-up sight or an optical system is mounted on the Picatinny rail. Other features include a metal bipod, a foldable carry handle, cocking lever and ambidextrous safety lever.”
Manufacturer: Umarex / Elite Force
FPS (Feet Per Second): ~330-350
Overall Length: Approx. 880 - 1030mm (35" - 40.5" inches)
Product Weight: 4200g (9.3lbs)
Inner Barrel Length: ~480mm
Barrel Thread Spec: 14mm Negative
Included Magazine Capacity: 900 Round Internal Magazine, 4000 Round Detachable Box Magazine (1 box mag Included)
Firing Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Recommended Battery: 11.1v lipo battery, (wired to the stock, Deans connector)
Package Includes: Gun, Box Magazine, and Bipod
More About Elite Force/Umarex and Why Amped Airsoft Carries these brands:
"Since 1972 Umarex has created a world of adventure for sport shooters, recreational shooters and hunters. Its high-performance, high quality models permit training under highly realistic conditions."
To view our full selection of Elite Force/Umarex and KWA products click here!: Elite Force Products at Amped Airsoft.