The Real Deal Airsoft Piston Assembly 4.0 | AEG Piston and Piston Head
14 Tooth Steel (Metal Injection Molding & Heat Treated) AOE Corrected Rack
- 2nd Tooth removed 3rd Tooth Cut to 45° Angle to ensure proper engagement with Sector Gear
- Steel Rack is Bonded to Piston Body for added Strength
- Strong DuPont Polymer body with New Thick Pick Up Tooth Support ( Please Read Tech Tip at the Bottom)
- The Real Deal Airsoft AOE Washer and Piston Head
- Drop in fit for standard v2 and V3 spec
- Viton Super Slick O Ring
- Piston Head Screw Secured with Permatex Threadlocker
- Pre Lubricated
The Real Deal piston assembly features durable steel teeth and is crucial for long term durability. The piston assembly is required for expelling air from the gearbox into the cylinder to propel the BB. It operates with the Real Deal Airsoft washer and piston head to create an airtight seal. Easy drop-in installation for standard v2 and V3 spec gearboxes.
This Piston has a thick reinforcement on the rear of the piston behind the pick up tooth. You can damage this portion of the piston if you trip the anti reversal latch upon disassembly. When the anti reversal latch is tripped when under spring tension, especially with Duel Sector Gears , the sector will spin the reverse way and release tooth will cycle backwards smacking into the polymer support. High speed without the sacrifice of durability. The goal of The Real Deal’s parts are performance & durability.
Color: Pink with blue piston head
Material: Strong DuPont Polymer
Compatibility: Most V2 and V3 Gearboxes
Manufacturer: The Real Deal Airsoft
More About The Real Deal Airsoft and why we carry them:
Real Deal Performance is all about providing you with the highest quality products, custom laser engraving, and even hours of AEG tech advice on their YouTube channel.
To view our full selection of The Real Deal Airsoft products click here!