RAPAX Spring for SRS, TAC41, SSG10, SSG24, SSG96, VSR and guns that use APS2 Style Springs
- All springs are the same length, use the same material, have the same number of coils, ect.
- Before you install it, put any grease to the spring or spring guide.
- Springs are made in tight tolerances regarding diameter, they prevent the “twang” sound in airsoft sniper replicas.
- Springs are 13mm outer diameter, so they fit all above mentioned sniper replicas.
- Made to comply with USA, Canada, Spain, Austria, and all other countries regulations with 2.8J sniper limit.
- We remind you that J is measuring just with heavy bb´s and not with 0.2. Also your hop up need to be adjusted for best bb flight.
Color: Blue 2J, Yellow 2.8J, Red 3J, Green Hulk 4J
Material: High quality aluminum
Compatibility: SRS, TAC41, SSG10, SSG24, SSG96, VSR and guns that use APS2 Style Springs
More About RAPAX and why Amped Airsoft Carries Them:
“Rapax springs is a small company, and our goal is to provide best products airsofter can get. Our main products are airsoft sniper springs, spacers and Rapax Evo Custom handguards."
To view our full selection of RAPAX products click here!: