Disclaimer: Barrel assembly in product image may not be the same as selected. As we complete more of these barrel builds, we will begin taking pictures of each and updating this page accordingly.
R Hop Barrel Build | Tier 2
This barrel assembly offers increased performance over traditional and stock barrel builds with your choice of being pre-built or building it on your own! Adding a R Hop can increase range along with allowing the use of heavier BBs. Adding an aftermarket barrel with a tighter bore can increase consistency along with a possible FPS increase. The after market hop unit can increase consistency as well due to tighter tolerances.
Our barrel builds have been crafted to help give your guns the extra edge no matter what your budget. For any questions please email us at [email protected] and we will be happy to help you build your barrel setup!
- If installing into an HPA rifle, proper nozzle alignment is 100% critical for operation, accuracy, and range!
- Barrel assemblies require knowledge of your rifle setup and how to properly insert and/or install into your existing rifle. Please remember that every rifle is a different tolerance!
- We recommend heavier weight bbs with this barrel assembly. We encourage a minimum weight of .28g BBs.
- We have noticed increased performance with heavier weight BBs. As a matter of fact, we recommend to use the heaviest you are comfortable with and that your rifle can support as well as what is allowed at your field. Be adventurous and try heavier weights.
- These tiers are our suggestions for budget purposes. If you would like unlimited selection, please check out our expert builder page: Coming Soon!
- We highly recommend Barrel o-rings in place of the stock hop unit springs. The springs do not provide the best backwards pressure and it's best to lock your barrel assembly down with o-rings. The number of o-rings needed will vary from rifle to rifle. You will want a slight pressure needed when inserting your upper receiver body pin on an M4 style rifle. Typically it takes between 2 and 5 o-rings depending on the build.