Blade Tech - Drop and Offset with Hardware (Large / Black)
- 1x Drop and Offset - Long Attachment
- 4x 7/16" Truss Head Screws
- 4x 0.25" Rubber Spacers
- 4x 3/8" Posts
- Compatibility - Can be run on our Signature and Classic holsters with a Tek-Lok, TMMS, and ASR.
- Clear Room - By dropping the holster down and angling it outwards you create space for a clean draw.
- Stability - The Drop and Offset - Long offers a lot of mounting holes to create a stable ride.
- Precision Molded Design - Produced with high strength, heat resistant polymer in the USA. Precision molded for a superior fit.
Our Drop and Offset - Long creates space between your holster and body by lowering and canting the holster outwards. This leads to a cleaner draw with less obstructions and can clear space for plate carriers or other gear. For competition shooters, the Drop and Offset - Long is a must have for fast draws. Offering an equal amount of drop and cant as our Drop and Offset - Short, we recommend the Drop and Offset - Long for larger holsters that need a fourth point of contact toward the bottom of the holster.
Material: Heat Resistant Polymer
Manufacturer: Blade Tech
More About Blade Tech and Why Amped Airsoft Carries Blade Tech:
"No matter what your level of knowledge about firearms or concealed carry products, our Customer Experience Team is happy to help you. The exceptional level of service we provide is a reflection of the way we choose to operate at BLADE-TECH on a daily basis, embodying a standard that resonates throughout our company."