- Extended 166mm inner barrel provides incredible accuracy, range and muzzle velocity. Outperforms anything in it's class
- Compensator and barrel are precision machined as a single unit so there are no threads, or alignment issues of the compensator and bore, resulting in an extremely flat recoil cycle with an ultra-crisp, addictive blowback action
- Deep blade grooves for an aggressive gripping surface; Pre-drilled holes in the midframe for mounting industry-standard optics; Integrated 20mm accessory rail
- Machined with incredibly tight tolerances that you can feel through the pistol with every shot you take
- Modular trigger system designed so that you can install the trigger that achieves the correct shape and length for your finger; Bottom of the trigger guard designed with two finger groves making it possible to achieve a higher, firmer grip with the support hand; Skeletonized grip with flared magwell
- Adjustable rear ghost ring sight and fiber optic front sight
- Factory designed short-stroke system; Extremely gas efficient
- Compatible with AW Custom speed cocking handle kit & optics mount rail kit
AW Custom strives to provide Airsofters with high quality guns that come directly from the factory already upgraded. Armorer Works does not simply change the finish of the gun and label it as "custom". Each gun that leaves Armorer Works has been modified with enhanced features that truly improve the comfort, performance and efficiency of the gun as well as cosmetic upgrades that are not generally seen in an out of the box gun. Custom finishes, improved grips, sights and ergonomic modifications as well as improved performance and gas efficiency are hallmarks of the dedication Armorer Works puts into providing their clients with the highest quality Airsoft products possible.
The AW Custom HX24 wind velocity gas blowback pistol is the pinnacle of the Hi-Capa evolution. Inspired by the most advanced pistols found in the competitive shooting realm, the Wind Velocity takes it's styling cues from award winning IPSC and IDPA pistols. Unlike any other Hi-Capa on the market, the wind velocity is designed to perform and comes out of the box with a plethora of accessories and upgrades included. An integrated extended compensator, which while adding to the overall look of the gun, also shrouds the extended 166mm inner barrel. A forward fiber optic sight and rear ghost ring sight make target acquisition a snap and the beveled magazine wells make reloads painlessly easy. The factory installed shortstroke buffer increases the wind velocity's cyclic rate without sacrificing the lock-on-empty feature. The frame of the Wind velocity didn't escape the scrutiny of the designers at AW Custom either. Stippling and texturing on the backstrap and grip panels give the shooter a sure grip while pre-tapped holes on either side of the frame accept most popular Hi-Capa scope mounts. When it comes to performance the Wind Velocity is second to none. A number of Evike.com employees have fielded Wind Velocity pistols at a number of events and the statement most echoed is that the gas efficiency surpasses most other Hi-Capa pistols. Reports of three magazines per gas fill were the rule, not the exception.