Disclaimer: Comes with VSR-10 SPEC Cylinder for use with the BOLT.
The Wolverine Airsoft Ultimate Sniper Package is available for those looking for a complete all in one BOLT setup. This package comes with the following items:
- BOLT with Cylinder
- Wraith CO2 Adapter
- Storm High Pressure Regulator.
This kit is compatible with VSR 10 models and the Echo1 M28. Testing is in process for other sniper models as well.
This complete Bolt system with Cylinder comes with a matching cylinder head. The supplied cylinder and bolt cylinder head are JG BAR 10 Spec Threads.
- Tokyo Marui VSR 10* (CYLINDER IS REQUIRED)
- Echo1 PSR 10* (CYLINDER IS REQUIRED)
- JG Bar 10 (CYLINDER IS NOT REQUIRED, BUT RECOMMENDED)
- Echo1 M28 (CYLINDER NOT COMPATIBLE, USE STOCK CYLINDER)
A few technical highlights from the BOLT:
- Electro pneumatic: This means there will be a small battery, but NO FCU. The trigger simply attaches to the outside of the trigger box and is actuated by the trigger. When actuated it powers the valve and fires the bb. This means the consistent output of a solenoid without the complexity and battery drain of an FCU.
- Exclusive 3-way valve design created by Wolverine Airsoft and manufactured by MAC powers the system.
- NO MOVING PARTS: During the firing of the bb nothing in the system moves other than the Solenoid Valve opening.
- Patent Pending Air Saver™ Technology: Allows you to simultaneously save up to 50% of your air per shot and match the volume air output of the system to the barrel.
- Optional 1 Piece aluminum bolt simplifies the installation especially on guns where the cylinder head is pinned to the cylinder.
- Will have the option of using a special version of Wolverine Airsoft WRAITH for self-contained co2 cartridge use with no external air line. ~150 shots per cartridge is possible even at 2+Joules!
- Input pressure(subject to change): 80-180psi.
- Output Energy: 1-4+J depending on setup and bbs used
WARNING: Many different brands and gun variants claim to be VSR compatible, but have small differences which can cause compatibility issues with our system. If you do not see your gun listed under the "Compatibility" section, please contact us or Wolverine Airsoft for assistance before purchasing.
*Stock cylinder used in this gun has different threads that are not compatible with the included cylinder head. Wolverine strongly suggests using their offered cylinder as included with this package. If you are looking for the stand alone Wolverine Bolt Kit, please click here: Wolverine Airsoft BOLT System for VSR-10 with Cylinder