Silverback Airsoft TAC-41P Bolt Action Sniper Rifle
- Fully ambidextrous design (bolt handle, magazine catch, safety, cheekpad adjustment, hop-up adjustment)
- Receiver features 6000 series CNC Aluminum receiver with unique serial number, POM sliding rings
- Tapered Aluminum outer barrel, with quick change barrel (bayonet lock and clamps into the receiver) and 3 barrel spacers for best inner barrel stabilization
- Steel magazine catch and tension allows magazine to quickly eject out of the way of the magazine well for rapid reloads
- Low profile magazines hold 48 rounds, with an additional 20 rounds held in the internal magazine chute
- Stainless steel cylinder with PVD coating (Aluminum Titanium Nitride Physical Vapor Deposition), stainless steel cylinder head
- SRS piston with specific 90 degree piston end (steel), Stainless steel spring guide with thrust bearing
- Trigger groups features stainless steel piston sear, stainless steel spring guide stopper, stainless steel trigger box, 90 degree piston sear sliding on 2 ball bearings, preload and dual stage adjustment
- CNC Aluminum TDC Hop-up design, can be used no matter the scope used with 50 indexed positions (by 15 micrometer increments), AEG hop-up rubber compatible and anti double-feed system
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon stock with quick cheek pad adjustment
- 4 QD Sling loops attachment points and M-LOK on 3, 6 and 9 o'clock areas for bipods and other accessories
“The Silverback TAC41P is a groundbreaking product from Silverback Airsoft, famous for their award-winning SRS line of bullpup airsoft sniper rifles. The TAC41P is a revolutionary product from the famed airsoft manufacturers as this is not only their first non-bullpup airsoft sniper, but more importantly this airsoft gun is not based on any other real steel firearm.
Free from the constraints of a set form, Silverback crafted the TAC41P to how they perceived the best sniper rifle could be. Starting with an originally designed chassis. The chassis is a lightweight yet highly robust polymer material that ergonomically feel very natural in hand. The gripping surface is considered relatively straight compared to other styles, much like that seen on M40 style sniper rifles. The curved rest where your thumb goes is molded in a way where it takes much of the strain off of your gripping position, making it easy to shoot and stay scoped in for extended periods of time. Towards the forward position of the chassis, you find M-LOK slots no the three, six, and nine o'clock positions and features a captured bolt for the mounting of camera tripods, mono-pods, and other screw mountable stands. The aft portion of the rifle features an adjustable cheek riser that is highly customizable and easy to deploy. You can also adjust the length of pull with included spacers for a custom shouldering experience.
The trigger is adjustable and is quite tactile. The operation of the bolt is smooth as you would expect from a Silverback airsoft sniper. The cylinder itself easy to disassemble for cleaning and maintenance. Most importantly the air volume of this rifle is the same as the Silverback SRS A2 series meaning you get an incredibly large volume of air (41cc). This translates into more consistent shots, highly stable performance, and less wastage. Pairing this with a free float barrel assembly and highly precise, redesigned hop-up unit, you will achieve pinpoint accuracy when delivering shots downrange. The threading on the barrel is 24mm CW and is compatible with other Silverback suppressors!
As previously mentioned the hop-up unit is redesigned. You will find it as a dial on the base of the outer barrel assembly. It features 0-9 settings with a total travel distance of 0mm to 0.75mm, you have no fear of over truing your hop-up.”
Color: Flat Dark Earth, OD Green, and Black
FPS (Feet Per Second): ~400
Overall Length: 1100mm (43.3 inches)
Product Weight: 2650g (5.8lbs)
Inner Barrel Length: 510mm, 6.05mm AEG cut brass barrel
Barrel Thread Spec: M24 x 1 Positive Threaded muzzle, compatible with most 24mm Airsoft muzzles
Included Magazine Capacity: 48 round magazine midcap
Firing Modes: Semi-Auto, and Safety
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, PVC Patch, and Manual
More About Silverback and Why Amped Airsoft Carries Silverback:
“Established in 2008 by airsoft addicts and serious wargamers in Hong Kong, our goal is to better serve our fellow mates in this unique sport with the most innovative and high quality products that one will require in any airsoft fields situation."
To view our full selection of Silverback products click here!: Silverback Products at Amped Airsoft.