PERUN V2 Hybrid MOSFET for TM Spec Version 2 AEG Gearboxes | Rear Wired
- This low resistance compact MOSFET is designed for V2 Gearboxes
- Adjustable trigger with 5 sensitivity level settings
- Independently programmed firing modes from safe, semi, burst or auto on both selector positions
- Active brake stops the motor after each shot preventing spring compression
- Precocking ensures that next shot will be fired immediately after you pull the trigger
- 2-stage trigger, and Binary trigger accessible
- Rate of fire reduction
- DMR mode introduces intervals between semiautomatic shots to comply with DMR rules on some fields.
- Low battery voltage alarm
- Diagnostic system constantly monitors your airsoft gun and the MOSFET
- Electronic fuse automatically disconnects the battery when a short circuit or blocked motor is detected
The Perun V2 Hybrid replaces mechanical contacts in your airsoft gun or gel blaster and provides lots of useful features. Optical and magnetic sensors allow you to eliminate many moving parts that are prone to damage, thus increasing the reliability. Adaptive trigger control allows you to switch from a very short trigger travel to a long one even in the field, with almost any trigger, including stock ones.
Compatibility: Tokyo Marui style Version 2 AEG gearboxes
Wiring: Rear Wired (Back Wired)
Manufacturer: Perun Airsoft
More About Perun and why we carry Perun:
Perun was established in Poland in 2016 with the aim of designing and manufacturing high quality MOSFET devices and other reliable airsoft parts for AEGs
To view our full selection of Perun products click here!: Perun products at Amped Airsoft.