Mechanix Wear Coyote Speciality 0.5mm Glove
- Low-profile Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) closure provides a secure fit to the wrist.
- Lightweight TrekDry® conforms to the back of the hand to reduce heat build-up and perspiration.
- Anatomical stitch darts conform to the natural curvature of the hand to create a precision fit.
- Expandable flex joints improve trigger finger mobility.
- High-dexterity 0.5mm AX-Suede™ provides precision feel and high dexterity.
- Nylon carrier loops.
- Machine washable.
“Precision feel and high dexterity are synonymous with 0.5mm palm protection. Our Specialty 0.5mm Coyote shooting gloves are built to deliver natural feel and lightweight hand protection in an anatomical design. 0.5mm AX-Suede™ provides the perfect blend of tactile control and protection in the field or at the shooting range. Breathable TrekDry® conforms to the back of your hands to reduce heat build-up and expandable flex joints improve trigger finger mobility for smooth manipulation.”
Size: Small to Extra Large
Material Type: Thermoplastic Rubber and Lightweight TrekDry®
Product Includes: pair of gloves
Manufacturer: Mechanix Wear
More About Mechanix Wear and Why Amped Airsoft Carries Mechanix Wear:
"In 1991 The Original® glove was born. The brainchild of a legendary race mechanic that sparked a revolution for working hands. Championed by mechanics and pit crews at the 1991 Daytona 500, The Original® is the glove that started it all. Decades later, our roots in motorsports have grown into industries where skilled hands go to work every day. Mechanics, construction workers, trade professionals, service members and law enforcement all agree."
To view our full selection of Mechanix Wear products click here!: Mechanix Wear Products at Amped Airsoft