Blade Tech - Molle-Lok Short with Hardware (Pair of 2 / Black)
- With Hardware
- 2x Molle-Lok 5" or 3" Attachments
- 4x 5/16" Flat Head Screw
- 4x 1/8" Post
- High Strength Polymer Construction - Made with Impact-Modified Nylon 6/6, providing enhanced toughness while maintaining excellent strength, stiffness, and flexibility.
- Quick Release Lock - The spring-loaded lock can be quickly unlocked and the Molle-Lok moved around. With a metal locking bar, your gear isn't going anywhere.
- Dual Mounting Surfaces - With six holes on both sides of the Molle-Lok, you've got options on how to mount your gear and how high you mount it.
- Next Level Modularity - Easily put gear on your vests, belts, or anything else that uses MOLLE Webbing. From pouches to knife sheaths, the Molle-Lok has it covered.
The Blade-Tech Molle-Lok gives you the convenience and versatility you need when customizing how you carry your gear. The Molle-Lok is designed for both stability and ease of use, even under the harshest of conditions. A spring loaded pin and lock system snaps into place, securing the item to you while also offering you the convenience of easily rearranging your gear. Each Molle-Lok is engineered to be attached to a wide-range of gear, including holsters, mag pouches and light pouches.
Material: Heat Resistant Polymer
Manufacturer: Blade Tech
More About Blade Tech and Why Amped Airsoft Carries Blade Tech:
"No matter what your level of knowledge about firearms or concealed carry products, our Customer Experience Team is happy to help you. The exceptional level of service we provide is a reflection of the way we choose to operate at BLADE-TECH on a daily basis, embodying a standard that resonates throughout our company."