Blade Tech - Drop and Offset with Hardware (Small / Black)
- 1x Drop and Offset - Small Attachment
- 3x 1/4" Truss Head Screws
- 3x 3/16" Posts
- Compatibility - Can be run on our Signature and Classic holsters with a Tek-Lok, TMMS, and ASR.
- Clear Room - By dropping the holster down and angling it outwards you create space for a clean draw.
- Stability - The Drop and Offset - Small offers a lot of mounting holes to create a stable ride.
- Precision Molded Design - Produced with high strength, heat resistant polymer in the USA. Precision molded for a superior fit.
The Drop and Offset - Short creates space between your holster and body by lowering and canting the holster outwards. This leads to a cleaner draw with less obstructions and can clear space for plate carriers or other gear. For competition shooters, the Drop and Offset - Short is a must have for fast draws. Offering an equal amount of drop and cant as our Drop and Offset - Long, we recommend the Drop and Offset - Short for smaller holsters that do not need a fourth point of contact toward the bottom of the holster such as our Signature and Classic Holsters.
Material: heat resistant polymer
More About Blade Tech and Why Amped Airsoft Carries Blade Tech:
"No matter what your level of knowledge about firearms or concealed carry products, our Customer Experience Team is happy to help you. The exceptional level of service we provide is a reflection of the way we choose to operate at BLADE-TECH on a daily basis, embodying a standard that resonates throughout our company."