The Amped Line was developed during the rise in popularity of High Pressure Air (HPA) Airsoft systems in the United States. To provide a superior alternative to other lines on the market at the time, the Amped Line was born.
After perfecting the Amped Line, we asked ourselves what we could do to make them even better. We began developing metallic and dual layer sheathing to give our customers even more variety. This led to the release of popular colorways such as our Gold and Green Snake Premium Lines.
The Amped Premium Line provides our customer with unique color combinations not found on standard Amped Lines while maintaining the same flexibility and durability expected from our Amped Lines.
The wide bore line we use allows for a higher rate of air passage than traditional 6mm macro line. This helps improve performance for demanding platforms like Daytona Guns or HPA tapped gas blowback platforms.
Have peace of mind when you’re on the field knowing that your Amped Premium Line is hand-made and tested in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in the United States of America. Best of all, our lines carry a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
- Carries a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
- Each line is quality control tested after being assembled.
- Available in many different colorways to make your lines unique to YOU!
- Durable dual-layered nylon sheathing adds color to your line and protects it from damage without compromising its flexibility.
- Custom text available to add your name, call sign, or anything you want!
- Utilizes industry standard FOSTERS fittings.
- Comes in with Dual Quick Disconnect fittings which are compatible with most Airsoft regulators on the market today! Redline, PolarStar, Wolverine, and more!
- Rated for up to 200 PSI. Do not attempt to utilize this for applications that require over 200 PSI.
- Color marker help identify length.
- No Indicator = 36”
- Yellow = 42”
Warnings and Notices!
- Lines may have a processing time of up to two business days as they are made to order. We appreciate your patience while ensuring you receive the best product possible.
- Daytona guns require a specialty fitting due to requiring a higher flow rate on the regulator side. Please check the box above letting us know to make it for your Daytona gun.
- The Premium Amped Line is NOT rated for and WILL NOT work with the Tippman M4 (T500001 & 94200). Please see our Tippmann HPL for this application.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.