The compact size of the Micro Regulator GEN 2 helps reduce the overall footprint and bulk of your air system. Thanks to its streamline, low-profile design it allows tanks to fit more easily into compact packs popular with minimalist loadouts without looking like you are smuggling an oversized starfish onto the field.
This is all done without sacrificing performance as well since the tiny Micro Regulator has a lightening fast recharge rate that is on par with its larger brother the MRS. It is also designed with a modular piston assembly that can easily be swapped out to change between standard and high pressure configurations (high pressure piston kit sold separately).
- Modular construction with standard and high pressure configurations available.
- Adjustable output pressure from 40psi to 130psi (standard configuration).
- High pressure conversion kit will be produced in the near future and will produce up to 200psi.
- Simplistic design requires only 3 o-rings promoting both reliability and ease of maintenance.
- Integral tournament lock utilizes standard zip-tie without the need for moving or additional parts.
- Low profile design stands less than 2.25" tall resulting in the entire regulator being more compact than a traditional UFA.
- The New GEN 2 now shares the exact same internals as the UGS and CGS products. This simplifies manufacturing while making the GEN 2 Micro Reg easier to assemble and maintain.
- Total O-Rings in the GEN 2 Micro Reg is now a total of 2 Orings.