- Rolling Element: Silicon Nitride Balls.
- Ceramic balls are over 100% harder than steel balls.
- In a hybrid bearing, the extremely hard and smooth.
- Ceramic Ball keeps raceways clear of contaminants by pushing them away from the contact patch.
- The ceramic ball remains extremely smooth, preventing ball to race damage.
- For the end user, this means reduced bearing wear and longer bearing life at high precision.
* Vickers Hardness 10 KG Load: Ceramic = 1550, Steel = 730
Benefits of Hybrid Bearing Attributes:
-Dissimilar Materials (Steel and silicon nitride)
-Lower Operating Temperature
-Extended Bearing Life
-Lower Friction Stiffness