Professionally made mosfet designed for airsoft electric guns (AEG).
Device increases gun rate of fire and battery holds longer, than with basic wiring.
- Presoldered wires allows faster and easier installation into the gun, it is long enough for all kind of weapons. Simply cut wires to the required length and attach connectors (included in package)
- On the devices are presoldered four high quality 1,5qmm (AWG16) power wires covered with silicon insulation and two 0,25qmm (AWG24) signal wires
- Coated with lacquer, it protects device against water
- Designed for spring up to M210 (equivalent for current 150A single shot fire or 50A burst fire for max. 30s)
- Specified for common batteries up to 17V (Ni-xx 8.4 - 12V, lipol 7.4 - 14.8V)
- 6 wires connection
- Device size 25x12x7mm
- No current consumption in the idle mode
- No sparking on switch contacts
- In auto fire mode piston stops in random position due the mechabox design
- For right function is necessary to have a functional gearbox cut off lever, selector plate, reverse latch, trigger and trigger block, as it has the standard gearbox
DEVICE INSTRUCTIONS: You can download installation manual in English here
- Device with wiring
- DeanT connector male
- 30A mini fuse
- 4x faston female 2,8mm
- 6x black heat shrink tube 3,2mm - length 20mm
- 3x black heat shrink tube 4,8mm - length 20mm
- Installation manual in English
WARNING: Installation of this device leave to expert, who could solder and disassemble airsoft gun. Never user soldering gun!