Classic Army M132 HPA Powered Rotating Multi-Barrel Micro Gun
- Heavy duty nylon fiber reinforced polymer construction
- Incredibly light weight (9lbs)
- HPA powered design is compatible with most popular HPA rigs
- Incredible 38 rounds per second fire rate out of the box (48 round per second upgrade motor coming soon)
- Individually adjustable hopups for each barrel; compatible with standard AEG barrels, hopups, and buckings
- Spring loaded magazine (2200 round capacity) force feeds into hopper for positive feeding in any orientation of the weapon
- Electric motor driven 4 rotating barrels
- Joystick style trigger w/ grip safety
It is finally here, the moment we have all been dreaming about and waiting for. Never before done in the history of Airsoft, a fully functional Minigun style heavy weapon for under one thousand dollars.
New from Classic Army, the M132 Micro Gun brings the pain right out of the box; crush the opposing team with an impressive 38 rounds per second (2280 rounds per minute).
Powered by an electric motor for its 4 rotating barrels, and HPA / gas for propulsion, this weapons devastating effectiveness will have you grinning ear to ear as you properly demonstrate the noun "Overkill."
Unlike previous iterations of the Minigun, the M132 is actually viable to be fielded as its smaller size and incredibly light weight (9lbs unloaded) does not encumber its wielder.
Manufacturer: Classic Army
FPS (Feet Per Second): 400-450 FPS
Overall Length: 28" Length, 11" heights, 7" width
Product Weight: 9 lbs
Inner Barrel Length: ~ 350mm
Barrel Thread Spec: 14mm Negative
Included Magazine Capacity: 2200 Round Internal Spring Loaded BB Hopper
Gearbox Version: Proprietary
Firing Modes: Full-Auto
Package Includes: Gun, and Manual
More About Classic Army and why Amped Airsoft Carries Them:
Classic Army is committed to continuous improvement based on valuable customer feedback. Their dedicated team provides exceptional and personalized service to meet all customer needs.
To view our full selection of Classic Army products click here!: