The Amped Integrated Grip Line or IGL is Amped Airsoft’s original solution for replacing the weak and flimsy macro line that typically powers HPA conversion for airsoft replicas.
The Amped IGL is available with fittings compatible with most HPA units on the market from manufactures like Polarstar, Redline, Wolverine and Protech.
The Amped IGL is constructed from a durable, widebore line and is available in many different colors. Custom text is also available for only $1! As always, every piece is hand-made and tested right here in the good ol’ USA and carries our lifetime-limited warranty against manufacture defects.
- Carries a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
- Each line is quality control tested after being assembled.
- Available in many different colorways to make your lines unique to YOU!
- Durable nylon sheathing adds color to your line and protects it from damage without compromising its flexibility.
- Custom text available to add your name, call sign, or anything you want!
- Utilizes industry standard FOSTERS fittings.
- Fusion Engine IGL's are 8" and the rest are 10" long.
- We suggest using a 1/2 inch drill bit to enlarge the hole in the grip plate or remove the grip plate entirely for proper fitment of the AGL.
- You may have to increase the hole size of your upper grip motor hole to accommodate the size of the line. This may or may not be a requirement depending on your rifle.
Warnings and Notices!
- Lines may have a processing time of up to two business days as they are made to order. We appreciate your patience while ensuring you receive the best product possible.
- Daytona Gun IGL's do not come with colored sheathing due to sizing constraints within the unit.
- Due to the tight fit of this product on some units, you may need to unscrew the solenoid and screw in the IGL so that they are able to fit along side each other.
- Fusion Engine V3 and M249 Installations will require modification to route the line properly. The M249 will not fit through the grip bolt that currently works with macro line. You must drill an extra hole in your receiver to where you would like to route your line.
- This IGL Line is NOT rated for and WILL NOT work with the Tippman M4. Please see our Amped Custom - HPA Integral Grip Line (Tippmann IGL) for this use.
- We reserve the right to refuse production of any hateful or derogatory custom text. Custom text must be in English characters only.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.