WarHead Industries - Ronin Brushless Long Shaft Motor
- 7075 Aluminum high quality casing.
- Total custom in-runner design with maximum power and torque.
- High temperature resistant quality copper windings.
- Highest strength magnets.
- Lightened Rotor Assembly.
- Titanium Shaft.
- Individually hand wound.
- Wired connectors for easy fitting.
- Internal ESC with over amp draw and low voltage cut off to protect the motor and battery.
- High Precision CNC design.
- High quality D-cut removable pinion gear for easy switch outs.
“The Warhead Ronin motor is pinnacle of quality in terms for what we can achieve with a brushless motor this size. It represents a number of upgrades against the standard CNC black motor and features the best components that we can produce in slot.”
Color: Ronin Red
Material: 7075 CNC machined casing
Compatibility: AEG Airsoft Replicas
Manufacturer: WarHead Industries
More About WarHead and why we carry WarHead:
"Warhead is part of a Chinese registered company (KO Venture Technologies) with staff hailing from Europe , UK , Australia and China. The manufacturing facility is based in Wuxi China in the Jiangsu province approximately 200 km from Shanghai. The company is a particularly different company in the Brushless motor / Electric Vehicle manufacturing industry. Associates from both Australia and China reside at the coal face of operations in the Jiangsu province China, operating and overseeing the our owned design studio and manufacturing plant."
To view our full selection of WarHead products click here!: WarHead Industries Products at Amped Airsoft (Hyperlink)”