DISCLAIMER: THIS ITEM IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR SHIPPING! PLEASE SEE THE FOLLOWING LINK FOR THE SHIPPABLE VERSION OF THIS ITEM: CLICK HERE
- Lightweight and familiar grenade design
- Detonates in 3.5 seconds once spoon is released
- Sends BBs and fragments of foam shell 10-12 meters from point of detonation
- Ergonomic baseball-like design for optimal throwing distance
- Fits in most grenade pouches easily
- Discounts start at 6+ grenades
The grenade will not detonate if you just pull out the pin, but 3.5 second after you will release the safety lever (happens when you throwing grenade).
All parts, includes safety lever, made of extremely safe polyurethane material and cant harm anyone who properly equipped for the game or training. The completely new pyro-element provides confidence in use. Be assured that that dry grass or leafs will not be set on fire or if the grenade will not accidentaly detonate in your hand – it will not harm you.
Disclaimer for TAG-67 Grenades: Due to the Pyrotechnic nature of these products, extreme care should be taken when handling, storing and employing these grenades. These Airsoft pyrotechnic grenades may only be used at authorized/sanctioned fields and locations.
Color: OD Green
Material: Dense foam
US DOT Approved
These items are classified as Pyrotechnics
By purchasing these items the customer agrees to not violate any of the following:
- No sales of pyrotechnics to minors
- No sales of pyrotechnics to anyone without explaining that they are for designated field (Airsoft and/or paintball) use only and must be approved for use by the organizer of the field or game event.
- No sales of pyrotechnics to anyone that does not understand the use of the product in the MilSim environment such as safe distances of projectiles, extreme closed-in environments and the mandatory use of safety equipment (ANSI 87.1 approved eyewear/headgear). These products are not for consumer use.
- Will not re-ship this pyrotechnic product in non-DOT approved boxing and/or without proper placards.
- Will store pyrotechnics in accordance to local, state and federal laws.
- Will not modify pyrotechnics under any circumstances.
Proof of P-TOP certification required!
P-TOP Certification Link