TAG ML36 Madritsch Grenade Launcher
- Aluminum construction with polymer reinforcement
- Attaches to all M1913 Picatinny rail systems
- Push-button spring-assisted release latch for fast and efficient reloading
- Flip up rear sight, adjustable left-right front sight. Front sight also acts as the cap for CO2 cartridge
- Cross bolt safety
- Modular system allows attachment to stand alone chassis with CO2 or HPA connection
- Rifled bore to assist TAGinn projectile maximum effect on target accuracy and range
- 5x MK2 shells included
The TAG-ML36 Grenade Launcher with its rifled TAGinn barrel is a shell-less launcher that fires TAGinn projectiles directly without the need of any launching "Shell". The TAG-ML36 is a mutual project of TAGinn and "Madritsch Weapon Technology".
TAG-ML36 is a pneumatic training system for the ML-40 launcher by "Madritsch WT"
This launcher may be installed on any 20mm under-barrel rail, or on a special standalone chassis. Powered by a 12g CO2 cartridge TAG-ML36 may shoot 8-10 consistent shots per cartridge.
Compatibility: Works with TAG-ML36 MK2 shells
Capacity: 1 Shell
Gas System: 1x 12g CO2 cartridge
Fire Modes: Fire, Safe
Package Includes: Grenade Launcher, 5x Mk2 Shells