Silverback Airsoft - Advanced Piston Head for SRS & TAC-41
Viton Oring with a ventilated design.
- No airbrake, short, medium & long airbrake options (for 4.00 mm internal nozzle – for original SRS & TAC-41 cylinder head
- POM piston ring
- NBR 80° Oring damper
- Stainless steel CNC construction, for additional piston mass (from 30.2 up to 31.7 grams, instead of 7.6 grams for the original piston head)
“An airbrake is cutting the air flow before the piston hits the bottom of the cylinder, creating an air damper that will reduce the impact noise, possibly at the cost of muzzle energy reduction.
- original SRS piston (SBA-BPS-13)
- original TAC-41 piston (SBA-BPS-30)
- variable mass piston for SRS (SBA-BPS-18)
- variable mass piston for TAC-41 (SBA-BPS-31)
- steel variable mass piston body (SBA-BPS-33)”
Material: “Stainless steel CNC construction”
More About Silverback and why we carry Silverback:
“Established in 2008 by airsoft addicts and serious wargamers in Hong Kong, our goal is to better serve our fellow mates in this unique sport with the most innovative and high quality products that one will require in any airsoft fields situation. All the products on our website have been designed only for airsoft use!"
To view our full selection of Silverback products click here!: Silverback Products at Amped Airsoft.