Russian - KLMK Camouflage Suit (Green Moss) (Size:44-46)
- Kamuflirovannyy Letniy Maskirovochnyy Kombinezon or KLMK was developed in the 1960s by the Soviet Union to overcome the widespread use of night vision optics and devices by NATO countries.
- This one-piece camouflage suit was soon to become one of the most widely used and revered devices out of the Soviet Union.
- This piece of camouflage was first tested in 1968, and finally given to the Red Army in 1969. It is produced to this day
- KLMK is used in many different roles and by several of the Russian special forces groups. It is often worn by sappers, snipers, and sometimes regular infantry.
This uniform has been seen in several different wars, including the following:
- The war in Karabkah
- The First Chechen War
- The Second Chechen War
- The war in Georgia
- Designed for functionality and simplicity
- Jacket has a zipper and hood with two pockets at the waist
- Sleeve and pant cuffs with an elastic band that was designed to protect from insects
- Quick Drying
- Cotton and Polyester
- Size 44-46