Revision designs, develops and delivers advanced protective eyewear, at an affordable price, to meet military needs worldwide. Their emphasis is on maximum eye protection for high-threat and hostile environments. All of their ballistic eyewear provides extreme functionality, comfort, and convenience.
The Desert Locust combines the best ballistic protection and widest field of view with a perfect facial and helmet fit, making it the ultimate protective eyewear for extended use.
- 3mm thick, optical grade polycarbonate lenses shield eyes from unexpected fragments and offer 100% protection from UV-A, UV-B and UV-C rays
- Certified to ANSI Z87.1 and Military Requirements (MIL-V-43511C clause 3.5.10 and MIL-PRF-31013 clause 22.214.171.124)
- Specially designed three tiered anti-fog system ensures clear, fog-free vision
- All-round venting maximizes airflow while filtration media prevents small particle entry
- High performance OcuMax™ coating provides superior protection against fogging and scratching. Top and lateral forced air vents provide constant airflow. Filtration media prevents small particle entry.
- Interchangeable lenses for various light conditions - Clear, Solar and High-Contrast (Note: The High-Contrast Yellow Specialty Lens is not approved for military use by the US Army)(Essential Kit does not include the High Contrast Yellow lense)
- Only 4 ounces - this lightweight goggle can be worn comfortably for hours
- Pliable frame material and strapping system seals to face comfortably
- Low profile design ensures compatibility with helmet, weapon sights, binoculars and night-vision systems
- Available in Foliage Green, Tan or Black
- Optional Prescription (Rx) Carrier available (compatible with Sawfly).