Perun AB++ Airsoft MOSFET w/ Burst and Active Braking
- Compact on-wire MOSFET
- Active brake with adjustable braking power allows you to stop the motor after each shot preventing spring compression
- Precocking ensures that the next shot will be fired immediately after you pull the trigger
- Rate of fire reduction
- DMR mode introduces intervals between semiautomatic shots to comply with DMR rules on some fields.
- Low battery voltage alarm
- Diagnostic system constantly monitors your airsoft gun and the MOSFET
- Electronic fuse automatically disconnects the battery when a short circuit or blocked motor is detected
Perun AB is one of the most durable systems of this type on the market, while maintaining small dimensions. In addition to the Active Brake (AB) function, which prevents wear of the main spring and double shots, it also has a Li-Po battery protection mode. Both functions can be switched on or off as required using the button on the housing. Because Perun AB is controlled by a microcontroller, it is completely immune to the so-called contact vibrations that may cause damage to systems based on other solutions.
We do not give maximum parameters of replicas in which Perun AB can be used, because it works without any problem even in the most powerful configurations, both in terms of rate of fire and outlet energy.
Permissible Battery Voltage: 7V-17V
Dimensions: 32mm x 12mm x 6mm
Wiring: Universal on-wire
Manufacturer: Perun Airsoft
More About Perun and Why We Carry Perun:
Perun was established in Poland in 2016 with the aim of designing and manufacturing high quality MOSFET devices and other reliable airsoft parts for AEGs
To view our full selection of Perun products click here: Perun products at Amped Airsoft.