NoiseFighters SIGHTLINES Gel Ear Pads with a Relief Cut for Glasses | Set of 2
- Bottom line: These are upgraded gel ear pads that are the first with their patented concept (U.S. Patent No. 10,841,686 and U.S. Patent D0868025) with relief cuts for glasses to pass through without breaking the noise seal and causing headaches from increased clamping pressure.
- Their latest design features a rim to slide under the clips on headsets like Impact® Sport and a non-permanent, pressure-sensitive adhesive for a much more secure fit and peel + stick compatibility with snap-in plastic adapter plates (available separately) to fit headsets from dozens of manufacturers.
- Best results with straight-style glasses arms, and their super-soft and flexible silicone gel produces an amazing seal with other types of glasses arms.
- Their unique horseshoe-ring shaped, grooved front face and 1/4" inch of silicone gel provide significantly better softness and sealing vs. competitors' pads.
- When headset is lowered as much as possible, glasses arms can be dropped into relief cuts and will sit in a protected channel just above the ear. Using the relief cuts is completely optional. Their gel pads work like normal pads when glasses are not in use.
- Use of super-premium acoustic memory foam and allowing for a closed head seal leads to impressively better sound deadening.
- Designed by a Marine Corps combat veteran, made in the USA, and designed for use in any climate. Polyurethane outer skin is UV-resistant, waterproof, and much longer-lasting than vinyl used on cheap pads. These gel pads are tough.