MAXX - CNC Aluminum Advanced Trigger for Wolverine MTW | Style B
- 1 x CNC Aluminum Advanced Trigger (Style B)
- 1 x Setscrew
- 3 x Rubber Pad
- 1 x Steel Trigger Spring
- Machined from a solid block of Aircraft Grade Aluminum with tight tolerances to provide better accuracy, consistency, and durability
- Designed for fast response, smooth and consistent trigger pull on HPA MTW Forged, Billet and MTW-9 series
- Designed with a fixed point to limit over trigger pull travel and protect electronic micro switch from damage
- Chamfered the edges and fitted with three rubber pads to ensure comfort, enhance traction and secure grip
- Unique shapes, stylish design and colors
CNC Aluminum Advanced Trigger (Style B) is specially designed for fast response, smooth and consistent trigger pull on HPA MTW Forged, Billet and MTW-9 series.
The Advanced Trigger is designed with a fixed point to limit over trigger pull travel and protect electronic micro switch from damage.
The Advanced Trigger is CNC machined from a solid block of Aircraft Grade Aluminum which makes this trigger very light and durable.
Moreover, the trigger is carefully chamfered the edges and securely fitted with three rubber pads to ensure comfort, enhance traction and secure grip.
With the unique shapes, stylish design and colors, we will have an option to fit your style needs.
***Note: Not compatible with Reaper Mechanical system.
- Overall Length: 46.75mm
- Overall Width: 12.25mm
- Overall Height: 41mm
- Pivot Pin Diameter: 4mm
- Material: Aluminum 6061
Color: Black or Red
Material: Aluminum 6061
Compatibility: Wolverine MTW series M4s
Manufacturer: MAXX Model Products
Recommended Compatible Products:
Wolverine MTW guns
More About MAXX and why we carry MAXX:
Maxx Model Products, Inc. began in 2001 as a company known by Microheli.com based in Canada, we designed and manufactured high quality upgrade parts and accessories for RC Helicopters, Drones, and Cars. Starting in 2016, Maxx took its experience in high quality RC components and expanded to Airsoft. Maxx launched itself into the Airsoft market with the release of our original M4 PRO hop-up unit. Through feedback from the community and constant improvements, we have achieved the most advanced M4 hop-up unit with the ME model. Taking what we learned in that process, Maxx now brings our attention to other platforms. With our years of experience Maxx looks to manufacture more advanced and innovative products for the whole market. Maxx Model Products, Inc. is a registered business in Canada.