EMG Daniel Defense Licensed DDMK18 SBR Airsoft AEG Rifle w/ CYMA Platinum QBS Gearbox (Black / 400 FPS)
- Daniel Defense licensed high quality metal alloy receiver w/ roll marks, laser engravings, and weather resistant matte black finish
- Precision CNC machined Daniel Defense licensed DDM4 Freefloat Quad Rail handguard
- TM compatible Ver. 2 metal gearbox
- QBS spring system allows for easy spring changes without needing receiver disassembly
- Full length Picatinny top rail for optics and accessories
- Adjustable CRANE style stock
- Flip up front and rear sights
- 320 to 350 FPS perfect for indoor CQB gameplay
New to the CYMA lineup is the Quick Buffer System (QBS) which allows for rapid spring changes that can be done by hand. This efficient new system only requires the removal of your buffer tube castle nut to gain access to the captured guide rod and spring. No longer is it necessary to break open your receiver or even remove your stock from the buffer tube to change a spring.
Patterned after the original ArmaLite AR-15, this venerable weapons platform has gone through numerous updates and evolutions through the years to become the go-to choice for military personnel, law enforcement agencies, and civilian shooting enthusiasts alike.
The Daniel Defense licensed RIS II handguard is a free-floating, two piece, ultra lightweight front rail system. It provides a full length mounting surface for all 20mm Picatinny compatible accessories: From grips, lights, PEQ boxes and anything in between. The handguard system is designed to accommodate an M203 grenade launcher with no special tools required. Integrated Ambidextrous QD Sling Swivel Mounts Points provide modular, limited rotation to suit your preferences. The ultra lightweight, free float design allows for quicker target acquisition.
FPS (Feet Per Second): 320-350
- Length: 690mm - 780mm
- Weight: 2580g
- Inner Barrel: 265mm~
- Magazine Capacity: 150rd Mid-Cap. Works with Tokyo Marui, Matrix, G&P and other compatible M4 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
- Muzzle Velocity: 320~350 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
- Rounds Per Second: 17 RPS, 28 RPS (7.4v, 11.1v respectively)
- Gearbox: Ver 2 Metal, Upgradeable
- Motor: Long Type
- Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
- Battery: 7.4v Small LiPo Recommended. Wired to the rear w/ Deans Connector (Battery not included)
- Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
- Package Includes: Gun, Magazine
Firing Modes: “Semi/Full-Auto, Safety”
Recommended Battery: 11.1v Buffer Tube LiPo Recommended (Wired to rear w/ Deans Connector)
Package Includes: Gun, magazine, and the instruction manual
Recommended Upgrades and Parts:
Just about anything for a V2 is going to work in this gun, hop up, gearboxes, barrels, externals etc
More About CYMA and Why Amped Airsoft Carries CYMA:
CYMA TOYS was established in 2000 and now has 250-350 employees. The company is a one-stop integrated modern enterprise integrating R & D, technology, commerce and production, and its main products are electric toy guns. All of its products are exported to Europe and the United States and have long-term supply. Adequate. The company redoubles its efforts in training talents, process improvement and strengthening quality control and improvement, in order to modernize and internationalize the company's comprehensive management operations. Based on technological innovation, product quality, and customer satisfaction. For fierce market competition and challenges, we will work harder to develop and progress together with you.
To view our full selection of CYMA products click here!: CYMA Products at Amped Airsoft