Cybergun FN Herstal - Licensed SCAR-SC Compact Airsoft PDW by Ares
- Fully licensed replica of the FN Herstal SCAR-SC Compact PDW
- High quality full metal upper receiver and polymer lower receiver, just like the real rifle
- Features the unique ARES Electronic Fire Control System (EFCS - Safe / Semi / 3rd Burst / Full Auto) Gearbox, programmable via the EFCS control box (sold separately). The gearbox is also an advanced, reinforced design with a quick change spring system.
- Compared to its bigger brothers, the compact PDW size of the SCAR-SC makes it a perfect option for CQB, vehicle ops, or any other situation where you need as small as rifle as possible
- Ambidextrous 3-position selectors and magazine releases are easy to use both right- and left-handed
- Monolithic 12 o'clock rail and additional rails at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions for attaching optics, grips, lights, lasers, and other standard 20mm RIS accessories
- Special 3-position adjustable PDW stock collapses down far further than a standard buffer tube stock and features a wide rubberized buttpad for comfort
- Functioning mock bolt lock to allow for easier hop-up adjustment
- Sling mount rings built into the upper receiver on both sides
- Includes flip-up front and rear iron sights
- Comes with a spare low-power spring that will drop your SCAR's muzzle velocity to approx. 350-360FPS!
Manufacturer: Cybergun / ARES (Licensed by FN Herstal)
FPS Range: 350-370
Length: 535mm - 650mm
Inner Barrel: Approx. 200mm
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative (CCW)
Gearbox: ARES E.F.C.S. Version 2 Gearbox (8mm bushing & bearing / Lipo Ready / Programmable / fully reinforced / quick spring change)
Motor: Long Type
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: 7.4v Small Type LiPo Recommended (Wired To Rear w/ Standard Deans Connector). Battery Not Included.
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Magazine Capacity: 130rds Mid-Capacity Magazine. Compatible w/ Matrix, G&P, Tokyo Marui and other Compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Low Power Spring, Manual