Haley Strategic Thorax Plate Carrier w/ Plate Bags | Multicam
- Buckle covers to protect hardware, reduce snag hazards and prevent accidental unlatching.
- Compatible with all HSP chest rigs and placards.
- Push-to-talk (PTT) anchor points.
- Integrates with FlatpackV2 or FlatPack+ via the FlatPack Piggyback Straps for quick, independent access.
- An expanding gusset to accommodate SAPI plates and/or soft armor ranging from .75” to 1.125” thickness.
- Padded Airborne, Maritime and Pursuit (A.M.P.) chin protector and Thorax thermoform pad for additional comfort and air venting.
- MOLLE segment integrates with both Kagwerks and Juggernaut EUD mounting platforms.
- The plate flap and closure ensures retention of the armor plates during airborne operations.
- The back of the plate carrier can be used for communications antennas, cables, etc.
- Cable routing channels enclose power and comm cables reducing snag hazards.
THORAX has been through many revisions in it’s life. Beginning as a modular plate bag for chest rigs to evolving into a fully fledged plate carrier system. Just like the Dragonfly of our logo, THORAX is designed to be adaptable for any mission requirements. We understand the importance of adaptability from an operational view. The force multiplier and lethality it brings is why we designed our plate carrier to have such features. THORAX seamlessly interfaces with our existing products and those currently in development. It’s construction incorporates advanced materials to maintain the highest level of mobility and protection for the user with minimal weight and profile.