Disclaimer: Wolverine Units are not designed to allow for the "feathering" of a trigger that players are often seeking. If you are interested in this type of fire rate on semi, then you will need to look into the Black Leaf "HPA Speed Boards" that we will carry shortly. Another option would be to utilize PolarStar electronics on the Wolverine Unit. You would need a trigger board, wire harness, and FCU to do so.
The Wolverine Airsoft REAPER GEN 2 HPA unit utilizes the technology from the BOLT and adapts it for the conversion of AEG guns to HPA machines! Now you can use the pure closed bolt technology of the BOLT in your M4, AK, M249, and more! The REAPER is a true closed bolt drop-in HPA engine. It is extremely quiet, accurate, robust, and durable.
This specific version of the Wolverine Airsoft Reaper unit comes in an Electro Mechanical configuration. This means that it is semi only with no FCU.
- BOLT Technology repackaged to work in AEG's.
- True Closed Bolt design
- Air Saver Technology
- Compatible with most centerline gearboxes
- Optional Electro Mechanical Configuration offers dedicated Semi-only performance with no FCU
- Pressure: 60-140psi
- Output Energy: .5-2.5J Adjustable
- ROF: 5-35 RPS
- Electronics: Compatible with all Wolverine Airsoft Electronics + Electro Mechanical wire harness
- Battery: 6-9V JST (We recommend our Amped Custom - 7.4v 250mah Mini Lipo Battery with JST Connector