Enter the Wolverine Airsoft Modular Training Weapon (MTW). This rifle was hand designed from the ground up to eliminate the tedious alignment and other quirks that come with installing an HPA unit into an existing AEG rifle. This Rifle is designed to have compatibility with future products as well as existing ones with minimal changes. Please check out the images above to see what all is compatible.
This SBR Package comes with the MTW configured in a 10.3" setup with a 10" MLOK Rail System and Inferno GEN 2 installed.
- MTW 10.3" Outer Barrel
- 10" MLOK Rail
- GEN 2 Inferno Engine
- Operating Pressure: 60-140 PSI
- Energy Output: .8 - 2 Joules
- Burst Settings Available in semi-semi, semi-3rd, semi-auto, 3rd-auto
- ROF: 15-35 RPS
- Upper Receiver is built from billet 6061 T6 Slick Slide
- Lower Receiver is forged from 7075 T6 and is approved as an ATF Approved Non-Firearm
- Mil-spec Buffer Tube with LE Style Stock
- Includes 1x WA 120 round Midcap with empty magazine detection
Disclaimer: If you purchase our install service for your accessories, we will install your selected accessories onto your MTW. We will then include all original accessories with your order.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
The Wolverine Airsoft MODULAR TRAINING WEAPON (MTW)
We finally get to show you what we've been building towards th...
MTW - Basic Overview
More information at wolverineairsoft.com/mtw or buy at: https:...
MTW - Technical Overview: Part 1
Here is part 1 of the Technical Overview for the brand new Mod...