Disclaimer: This product is currently available for in-store pickup and event pickup. If you are looking to have these shipped to you, please contact us at email@example.com and we can provide a hazmat quote.
Please select in store pickup and place the event you will be attending in the comments and we will deliver your order to you at the event!
- Lightweight design
- Detonates in 3.5 seconds once spoon is released
- Does not expel BBs on detonation
- Explosive sound from grenade rated at 130dB
- Bulk discounts start once you add 6 or more to your cart
The purpose of this stun grenade is to attract the enemies attention, or to disable them for a short period of time in order to breach their defense without "killing" anyone in the room. It is perfectly suits "hostage rescue" scenarios. It may also be used as a frag grenade simulator where fragmentation projectiles are not allowed.
The grenade will not detonate if you just pull out the pin, but 3.5 second after you will release the safety lever (happens when you throwing grenade).
All parts, includes safety lever, made of extremely safe polyurethane material and cant harm anyone who properly equipped for the game or training. The completely new pyro-element provides confidence in use. Be assured that that dry grass or leafs will not be set on fire or if the grenade will not accidentally detonate in your hand – it will not harm you.
Disclaimer for FBG-6 Grenades: Due to the Pyrotechnic nature of these products, extreme care should be taken when handling, storing and employing these grenades. These Airsoft pyrotechnic grenades may only be used at authorized/sanctioned fields and locations.
US DOT Approved
These items are classified as Pyrotechnics
By purchasing these items the customer agrees to not violate any of the following:
- No sales of pyrotechnics to minors
- No sales of pyrotechnics to anyone without explaining that they are for designated field (Airsoft and/or paintball) use only and must be approved for use by the organizer of the field or game event.
- No sales of pyrotechnics to anyone that does not understand the use of the product in the MilSim environment such as safe distances of projectiles, extreme closed-in environments and the mandatory use of safety equipment (ANSI 87.1 approved eyewear/headgear). These products are not for consumer use.
- Will not re-ship this pyrotechnic product in non-DOT approved boxing and/or without proper placards.
- Will store pyrotechnics in accordance to local, state and federal laws.
- Will not modify pyrotechnics under any circumstances.