The Fortis REV™ II rail system is rugged, lightweight, free-float rail system for most airsoft M4 guns setups. The REV™ II rail is installed with a standard barrel nut and offers 12-inches of continuous 1913 mil-spec picatinny rail along the top of the rifle that feels and looks like a completely monolithic (one piece) upper. Anti-rotation tabs integrated into the inside diameter of the rail system ensures that the rail stays locked in position and contributes to the rifle’s rigidity.
The REV® II M-LOK® features the Magpul M-LOK®mounting system, a modular rail system that decreases overall gun weight and increases customizability. The M-LOK® is utilized on the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions and runs down almost the entire length of the rail, allowing the user to attach an abundance of lights, grips, rail sections, and all other M-LOK®accessories. There are also four rotation limited QD sockets at the front and rear of the rail at the 3 and 9 o’clock positions to allow forthe usage of a 2-point sling.
- Rugged, lightweight, free-float rail system
- Contiguous mil-spec 1913 top rail
- Magpul M-LOK® mounting system at the 3, 6 & 9 o'clock.
- M-LOK (Modular Lock) mounting system for accessories to rail.
- Rotation limited QD sockets and anti-rotation tabs (fits forged style airsoft upper receivers).
- Color – Black
- Coating – Black Anodized Finish
- Material – 6000 series Aluminum
- Length – 12.5” (316mm)
- Dimensions (in packaging) – 345 x 71 x 60 mm
- Weight – 209g approx.
- Compatibility – Most standard (34.5mm) Airsoft AR15 Barrel Nut (Not Included)
- Inside Diameter – 1.360” (34.5mm)