The PolarStar UGS ™ (Universal Gas Stock) allows the user to obtain the performance advantage of an HPA system without needing to be tethered to a remote air rig and still retain the likeness and function of a traditional adjustable AR-15 stock.
The UGS can be used with any of the PolarStar cylinder conversion kits such as the F2™, F1™ or JACK™ and is compact enough that it can also be used with other similar HPA cylinder systems on the market.
The UGS ™ features an integral regulator which follows the same design as the highly regarded PolarStar Micro Reg and delivers the same lightening fast performance. This regulator has an output pressure range of 40-130psi which is easily adjusted using a 3/32 allen key but can be locked out using a standard chrono zip tie which blocks the adjustment screw.
This configuration is designed to accept 13ci HPA tanks and PolarStar UGS 13ci Tank Stock | R3 G&P Stock | Black but it can be reconfigured for additional gas input options to include CO2 and Mil-Spec diameter HPA cylinders which are currently in development.
The UGS is available in two different configuration types:
- The Type 1 is designed for use with M4 series AEG receivers that accept threaded buffer tubes such as the G&P R3 series. (Modification of the gearbox is required)
- The Type 2 is designed for use with traditional TM Spec M4 series AEG receives. (Modification of the receiver and gearbox is required)
This specific UGS product page is for the TYPE 2 version of the PolarStar UGS.
- 40-130 PSI Output Range
- Works with HP or SLP Tanks. SLP Recommended.
- Simple zip-tie lockout/tournament lock
- Adjustable length of pull for your Stock
- Same internal design as the Micro Reg™. All internals except piston are interchangeable between Micro Reg™ and UGS™.
- The UGS ™ regulator uses only 2 o-rings, promoting reliability and ease of maintenance.
- Compatible with all standard 2" diameter tanks and most 2" tank stocks used in paintball applications.
- Includes castle nut and all mounting hardware.
- Not compatible with Fusion Engine™ due to space requirements.
- Stock Not Included
- Tank Not Included