The Amped Grip Line (AGL) is an upgraded large bore grip line that attaches to the existing 6mm macro line in the pistol grip. The AGL uses a 6mm slip fitting that allows for a quick and easy installation process. It is also enclosed in durable metal sheathing that maintains its flexibility while protecting it from damage during gameplay.
The Amped Grip Line is available in a wide variety of custom colorways for you to choose from. Also, the AGL has the option for you to add custom text for you to put your nickname, call sign, or whatever you want onto your line!
Despite our AGLs already being tough, we wanted to know what could make our AGLs even tougher and give the most protection. After researching, we discovered a few more types of sheathing options. Enter the Industrial Weave Amped AGL! These AGLs are fully sheathed in METAL for the utmost highest protection. Not only are these AGLs super protected, they offer a new type of look. These lines come in a Stainless Steel and Brass! The Brass is particularly an eye catcher!
The Amped Industrial Weave AGL provides our customer with two super durable options not found on any other Amped AGLs while maintaining the same flexibility and durability expected from our Amped AGL.
Our AGL comes ready to install onto 6mm macro line/tubing. It replaces the traditional fittings and line where it exits your grip. It is more flexible than the macro line and fittings it is replacing to eliminate crimping and allows for more maneuverability.
Custom text is also available for only $1! As always, every piece is hand-made and tested right here in the good ol’ USA and carries our lifetime-limited warranty against manufacture defects
- Carries a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
- Each line is quality control tested after being assembled.
- Available in two different high strength metals, Brass and Stainless Steel!
- Durable metal stainless steel or brass adds style to your line and protects it from damage without compromising its flexibility.
- Custom text available to add your name, call sign, or anything you want for an additional $1.
- Utilizes industry standard FOSTERS fittings.
- Polarstar Airsoft
- Protech Airsoft
- Redline Airsoft
- Wolverine Airsoft
- Other 6mm macro line based units
- To install this product properly, you must cut your existing macro line closer to your HPA Engine.
- We suggest a 1/2 inch drill bit to enlarge the hole in the grip plate or remove the grip plate entirely for proper fitment of the AGL.
- The included washer is meant to be placed on the macro line before installing the AGL in order to assist future removal. In order to do this, the pistol grip screws need to be removed and the user then gently pulls the grip down on top of the AGL. The slip fitting is then compressed which allows for it to be removed from the macro line.
Warnings and Notices!
- The 6mm AGL is made for the Wolverine, PolarStar, Protech, Redline, and other HPA units that utilize a 6mm macro line.
- We reserve the right to refuse production of any hateful or derogatory custom text heat shrink. MUST BE IN ENGLISH CHARACTERS ONLY.
Max pressure for this line is 200 PSI.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.