Disclaimer: This specific 8mm AGL is made for the Tokyo Marui M870 as well as other units that utilize 8mm line. This will not work on standard 6mm macro line that is found on the PolarStar, Wolverine, Redline, or Protech HPA units.
The Amped Grip Line (AGL) is an upgraded large bore grip line that attaches to the existing 8mm macro line. The AGL uses an 8mm slip fitting that allows for a quick and easy installation process. It is also enclosed in durable nylon sheathing that maintains its flexibility while protecting it from damage during gameplay.
The Amped Grip Line is available in a wide variety of custom colorways for you to choose from. Also, the AGL has the option for you to add custom text for you to put your nickname, call sign, or whatever you want onto your line!
Our AGL comes ready to install onto 8mm macro line/tubing. It replaces the traditional fittings and macro line. It is more flexible than the macro line and fittings it is replacing to eliminate crimping and allows for more maneuverability.
As always, each unit is hand-made and tested in the USA and carries a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
Compatible with the following brands:
- Tokyo Marui M870 Shotguns
- JAG Scatterguns
- Clones of TM Shotguns
- Other 8MM Macro Line Based Units
- This specific 8mm AGL is not compatible with HPA units that use 4mm or 6mm macro line. If you are looking for those versions, check out the Amped Grip Line (AGL) or the Amped Grip Line 4mm (AGL/4mm).
- We reserve the right to refuse production of any hateful or derogatory custom text heat shrink. MUST BE IN ENGLISH CHARACTERS ONLY.
- Max pressure for this line is 200 PSI.